Frozen




Frozen. Nothing affects me anymore. I'm simply frozen in time, unable to affect the world anymore. I watch you all, fumbling, stumbling through life. No regard. You tear through what you have, you destroy whats close to you. Undeserving and depressed, you cling to the little life you have. I watch, lost in animation, wishing for the spark of Life's lips to brush against mine. I will show you what Life is about. I will show you how to step forward, how to let go of the recklessness that you caress. Answer me now, the future is ahead of you, but you hold onto the past, for what reason? The ability to love, to feel, to create eludes you because you look backwards. I am frozen because you looked to the rear.

Your fault is yours, you cannot look forwards again. The me that was suspended in animation next to you has melted. Sweet Life, wrap your arms around me tight and caress me gently. Let me descend slowly into this movement again before you allow me to enjoy your full embrace. Be still for a moment, waste not a moment on carelessness. Understand what has transformed me. Blinded by the future, unknowing brightness, but contagious with a sense of hope, dread and faith. Life cured me, Life blinds me. I walk forward, stealing the life you once had. You are frozen. 

Leave a Reply

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Search