Fragmented Battle



Bleeding heart, dripping sentiment
Unleash the legions of emotion

I am the master of all I am
Creator of my own destruction
Traverse the paths of Wonderland
Skip the yellow brick road
Find the Cruel forces of Sensation

Forces of motion send us direction sprawling
Factors always influencing the path
Thoughts invade critical actions
Which path is which, is it right or wrong?

Find the traitor, reason is the conspirator
Fighting the enemy within, battles along the yellow brick road
Extension of self, confusing the war
Am I not the master of all I am?

The mind attacks from within, always asking who am I
Why do I matter and why should you care?
I am the General, and all refrain
None can truly know my name.
In secret I march forward, claiming territory and asserting my new name

Leave a Reply

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Search